We focus on providing a high quality professional home visiting service, with a commitment to providing a high standard of care to patients in their own homes. Where comfort,safety,hygiene and confidentiality are paramount.
During your first appointment a full medical history will be taken and a note of any medication taken whether presribed or purchased over the counter. This will be followed by a routine foot health check before treatment begins.
Treatments available are
- Nail trimming and filing - for those who have difficulty with or just don't like doing their own routine nail care.
- Reduction of thickened nails - gently carried out using a drill that reduces the thickness and smooths the surface of the nail.
- Removal corns, calluses and hard skin - corns are treated by carefully removing the dead skin and nucleus of the corn with a scalpel.Calluses and hard skin can either be pared or filed, depending on the severity.Advice on how to prevent or slow down re- occurrences will be given.
- Treatment and management of fungal nail infection, athlete's foot, ingrowing toenails and cracked heels. As these conditions are ongoing a treatment and management plan will be discussed to suit the individuals circumstances.
- Diabetic and High Riskfoot care and assessment - in addition to routine treatment a thorough visual check will be routinely undertaken. A vascular and Diabetic assessment will be carried out during the initial assessment and then by arrangement on a six monthly basis. Patients with Diabetes and high risk foot conditions are offered advice regarding their risk factors and appropriate management.k once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
All treatments include a complimentary foot massage
Initial visit includes a full medical history,foot health check,advice and treatment. Please allow approximately 45 mins.
Initial visit cost : £25.00
Follow up appointments are approximately 30 minutes in duration.
Follow up appointment costs : £21.00